It's Friday! Once again time for the Weekend Music Game or "TMGFKATFMG" (The Music Game Formerly Known as the Friday Music Game).
Gonna shake it up a bit again this week. Rules are still the same: put your music player on random/shuffle and list the first seven songs that play...with no skipping. This time around, the first seven songs will correspond with seven milestones in your life, as follows.
Song 1: song title relates to the day you were born.
Song 2: describes your childhood
Song 3: describes your high school years
Song 4: describes your college years
Song 5: describes your career
Song 6: describes your marriage
Song 7: applies to your death, perhaps the song to play at your funeral.
So the key here is the song title and how it applies to those events. A lot of them won't really fit, but you'll be surprised. Some of them could end up being rather funny. And remember...no cheating. I don't want you skipping ahead just to find something appropriate. Got it?
Here's my entry for the Weekend Music Game:
1. Birth - "Two of a Million" by Chris Taylor - hmmm. but I wasn't twins...
2. Childhood - "Downside" by Klank
3. High School - "Endurance" by EDL - possibly appropriate...
4. College - "Redemption" by Johnny Cash
5. Career - "U Can't Touch This" by M. C. Hammer - hehe. nice
6. Marriage - "With or Without You" by U2 - I swear this is what came up. Wow.
7. Death - "Molotov" by Dead Poetic - yeesh.....
Well there you have it. Some interesting ones there (and some of my louder stuff came up this time around).
Now it's your turn to tell us your life story...as told by your MP3 player...go for it.