Thursday, April 05, 2007

Blog Updates...or...Spring Cleaning While it Snows in April

Blogger added some new features so I took the opportunity to do a little "spring cleaning" on my blog. Hope you like the new look, however I'm sure there will be some little tweaks hear and there.

Also, I discovered that my Bloglet blog subscription tool didn't work because apparently Bloglet went out of business! Which explains why I lost all of my previous subscribers. So...I've added a new blog subscription tool from FeedBlitz that I really like. If you are new to this blog, please subscribe...and if you are a returning reader, you'll need to re-subscribe.

Also, if you know of any other features, bells, whistles, etc. that I should be adding to this blog, let me know.

And just so this post isn't merely a matter of "housekeeping," I mentioned in a previous post that my friend Andy Whitman took part in the Calvin College Festival of Faith and Music recently. Well, he's back home and has put down a few thoughts on the experience in his blog that you should check out.

No comments: